Despite the unprecedented disruptions of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Oklahoma State Department of Education (OSDE) remains steadfast in its commitment to ensuring every one of the state’s 700,000 PK-12 students deserves the opportunity for a strong, well-rounded education. Ready Together Oklahoma is a roadmap for how we’ll get there, and federal relief dollars are the fuel. We must invest these funds with an eye toward ensuring students not only recover unfinished learning in schools that prioritize their health and well-being but thrive, equipped with the tools for long-term success.
To that end, the OSDE is investing in a host of initiatives that will reach every corner of the state. Explore the resources below to find out more.
- Oklahoma School Counselor Corps
- Paid Student Teaching Initiative
- Oklahoma Early Learning Inventory
- Oklahoma Science of Reading Academies
- Fall College and Career Readiness Assessment
- School Leadership and Talent Development
News Releases & Media
- Ready Together Oklahoma: An Action Plan for Supporting Students Through the Pandemic and Beyond news release
- Oklahoma School Counselor Corps news release
- Oklahoma Early Learning Inventory (ELI) initiative news release
- Oklahoma Science of Reading Academies initiative news release
- Paid Student Teaching initiative news release
- Fall College and Career Readiness Assessment news release
- School Leadership and Talent Development news release